Trusts may be set up for a number of reasons, for example:
- To control and protect family assets
- When someone is too young to handle their affairs
- When someone can't handle their affairs because they are incapacitated
- To pass on money or property whilst you are still alive
- To pass on money or assets when you die under the terms of your will
There are many variations of trust in the UK and each has its own tax implications.
Should you be interested in setting up a trust or already have a trust in place which requires administering please contact us on 01204 398849, or click here to send an email.